Random non diving questions about Aruba.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trucha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm currently on curaçao and I'll be heading to Aruba next week. Most of the food on curaçao is from holland and they have some great stuff there I want to get some to bring home but I don't want to buy incur if they also have in Aruba. Last time I ended on Bonaire and figured that they would have the same stuff so I waited only to find that they didnt have it in Bonaire.
The couple of food items are of course the Dutch cheese. It is really cheap in curaçao like 3 dollars a pound for cheese that costs 15 in the us. Next is the Dutch made satay sauce as well as the Indonesian sauce mixes like nasi goering. Another thing is the Venezuelan arepa pan mix. I lived in Venezuela for a while and you can't get this stuff in the us. Lastly and most important is Havana club rum. Definitely can't get in the us and I try to get it while here. If they don't have in Aruba then I'll be sad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom