Rainbow Reef Dive Master Program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive a lot. I don’t want to waste a entire summer. I have 3 kids and I’m a tech diver. I want to learn the skills and I’ve been told this is an amazing program. I see ups and downs of both. This will keep me fresh where throughout a summer it’s not all at one time. If I become and instructor I’ll do private lessons not work for a shop. I’m doing this for me, not to make money.

I would say go for it since you have enough experience and as a tech diver understand and can correct issues that arise. But before I would think about proceeding to Instructor you should spend at least 2 years as a active divemaster.

I don't plan on rushing to be an instructor. I'll probably go for more deeper tech diving and go for Trimix after I do my DM.

I don't plan on rushing to be an instructor. I'll probably go for more deeper tech diving and go for Trimix after I do my DM.
great ideas and suggest maybe some cave training in Fla.-make you a far better diver. Also as a active DM you will have to buy yearly insurance and that is around $350, plus your yearly Padi dues is around $200

that insurance is nothing. Not worried. Not rushed either. It will be something I do on the side anyway. I'm an IT nerd LOL. you guys have been amazing! Love this board!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom