Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know I should not complain, but I have not been in the water since before New Years. I was hoping this would be the weekend to get wet (in the ocean), NOT.

Oh well, maybe next weekend......

I'm with you....

You know some jerk :)D) is going to come on here and say something like, "But we need it...."

But you know what, I don't pay my sunshine taxes to have crap weather and crap dive conditions.

February 2009 was a huge bust....I really want February 2010 to be better. So I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

But we need it!:D

Seriously though, I've been feeling the same way. I did get two spectacular Marineland dives in at the beginning of January but since then I've been high n' dry. For someone who usually dives once or twice a week, its been pretty frustrating. The LOLA forecast is showing a new NW swell picking up over the weekend and continuing on to next week but hopefully after that we can all get wet.

...who's got the crystal ball for weather the 20th weekend? Online registration for the Avalon cleanup closes Saturday, if it's as murky as 2008 we won't be able to find anything good down there!

Lets cross our fingers that the rainy season is over soon.

February - March every year is average. Last year this time, due to weather I was only able to get a few dives in before lobster season ended.

Dwayne

It was kinda nice being out in the Anza Borrego Desert while it rains, pretty steady, harder at times ... Pretty special to be out there when it does, It smells so good

You just need to find stuff you can do in the rain .. besides

we need it

:laughing:

I have on occasion gotten quite a chuckle when watching divers scramble for cover when it starts raining on the way to/from a dive site.... :D

Careful!! You might get wet!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom