Rain, rain, go away.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ken...send me some of that white stuff. I haven't seen any since 1973! I'm not even sure it wasn't a hallucination. I've heard of it..this white fluffy stuff that floats from the sky or even the white hard stuff that bounces off the ground. Either way...I need proof they exist!

Dee once bubbled...
Hey Ken...send me some of that white stuff. I haven't seen any since 1973! I'm not even sure it wasn't a hallucination. I've heard of it..this white fluffy stuff that floats from the sky or even the white hard stuff that bounces off the ground. Either way...I need proof they exist!

Hang on, I'll send some of the 12inches of the stuff I got on Sunday... I have plenty to spare!

DivingGal once bubbled...

Hang on, I'll send some of the 12inches of the stuff I got on Sunday... I have plenty to spare!

Promises...Promises....You've been promising me some snow all winter! I'm still waiting!!!! :rolleyes: :D :eek:ut:

Dee once bubbled...

I'd be more than happy to send you some. Do you prefer FedEx or UPS? Judging by the way I "skated" while putting my trash out this morning, I sure hope I can hallucinate better than that...

That white hard stuff that was bouncing off the ground might have been me!

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
....That white hard stuff that was bouncing off the ground might have been me!

:rofL:

Should we have sold tickets to that one?

Dee once bubbled...
:rofL:

Should we have sold tickets to that one?

Just watch it for free on TV next Monday night. It's called FEAR FACTOR... :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom