Rain, rain, go away.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well, if it clears up, we're headed to TLs tomorrow and Sunday....should be warm tomorrow, but forcast is for cooler and windy for Sunday.....

TPH, you going? Beast said if he doesn't have to work, he might be there tomorrow......definitely Sunday. I left word with Splash...

Go away rain! Poor Homey has to work :(

tony

Beast has to work tomorrow but he should be free for Sunday. ChrisP may come out, too.

See ya'll there

BUT! it looks like tomorrow will be clear, muddy and colder. Just right for some good low viz diving and mucho fun with friends. Spent some time at WW's, Dennis is going to get me manifold/bands for the 72s (and that Deep Outdoors 40 wing looked pretty well built). I'll make that decision when the doubles are ready. Seems the group from WW has grown a bit, CooL.... see ya'll tomorrow!

tony

made for a chilly exit diving wet, so you didn't miss too much fun!
All but one of the Dive-cons and Instructors from WW were diving dry.....and it was kinda apparent they hadn't logged a bunch of time in their new shiny suits....hehe Dee had some GOOD hot chocolate (sp) to warm us up! BTW, Dee where's the panarama pic?

Reckon the weather will be nice tomorrow? hint hint....

tony

The weather yesterday and today is perfect for the lake. Tomorrow's forcast is....Wednesday: Cloudy. High near 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. It's the winds that get me!

The panoramic shot wasn't so good. I didn't line up two of the 6 photos very well so it required cropping top and bottom. I ended up with a really long and skinny picture! I'll try it again next time out and will do better.

I love this rain!!:) So far it's driven the water temps up 5 degF!!
I hope ya'll get a clear break for this weekend.. but I hope it pours up here!!:D

OK, the rain's gone. Now we've got this weird white stuff falling out of the sky.

tex

that white stuff is ice and the way its looking there no nothing tomorrow for anybody, but if need be i will go out in the stuff because i leanrn to drive on ICE and SNOW. the upper east coast is the only place i know where you are required to learn to drive on ice and be able to pull out of a spin to get a DL

Let it SNOW, let it ICE, BRING IT ON

i can handle the cold better then the heat because as the temp drops you can put more clothes on, but you can only take so much off in the heat befoer its criminal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom