Radford video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
There is a great utube link on spearboard.com in the midatlantic section done by Dan Crowell of Deep Explorer's documenting the effort so far to sink this big bastard. If you have not seen video of this thing it only makes me more giddy as to her sinking date. Maybe someone more computer clever than me can move the link here?
Eric

I cant wait! Is there a way to stay up on the sinking date? I would love to be out their! Keith

This is REEEEEEAAALLLLLY a big deal. Tristate effort and largest reefing on east coast? When the dates were lining up for 2010 they were selling hotdogs, popcorn, head boats were going to take people out to watch and serve beer, with fireworks. I would expect the same for 2011. I do not know what the safe distance is going to be, but that thing is soooooo huge there can not be a bad seat.
Eric

Hey Eric, Keep in touch with me! I will bring my boat to the beach early just to see the sinking. We can do the beer and hotdogs too!! Keith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom