Race Rock Dive Trip on May 23 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcbdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi

I am starting a new victoria, BC diving club, and this Sunday May 23, 2010. I will be chartering a boat to take us out to race rocks.
The boat is the http://www.kuroshio.com/
This will be a 2 tank dive, details on the dive plan will be discussed on the boat before each dive. The cost per person is $99.00. This is a deal, as Ogden Point offers this dive only on saturday for $125.00 for one tank. I can offer this deal everyday of the week, as long as I get a min of 4 people willing to go with me. So, reserve your space, cause I am only looking for 4 people. I will supply all the tanks needed, but you need to have your own gear, or rent your gear from one of the local dive shops. If you need to rent, email me, and I will get you a deal on your gear.

All emails are welcome.

Play safe

J

I would be interested in going if it is a bit of a later start. I would be coming by ferry from Vancouver. I could offer a ride to one other also.

My usual dive buddies are in Tacoma right now, but I'm itching to get in the water and always wanted to try Race Rocks.

It's killing me that I can't go but I wish I could - last time i tried the wind kicked up and I was s.o.o.l. it's not really killing me, that was an exaggeration, but I sure wish i could go.

Back
Top Bottom