R190 Parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J_Rod

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I like to restore older SP dive equipment (therapeutic hobby :)). I currently have a MK2/
R190 set that I am piecing together. It came to me, post Irma, with no cover, diaphragm, or ring. I have manged to find these parts (on that e place), but the cover does not have a purge button with it. Anybody have any suggestions (short of my LDS) to get parts 20, 21, 22 from the schematic??

20: Purge Spring 01020110
21: Purge Button 11300035
22: Button Decal 01006760

Is there a kit, perhaps?

Thanks, in advance.

Last edited:
Home | Vintage Double Hose

If anyone has it, they would. Otherwise its getting parts or parts regs off e-bay, or talk to one of the DIY guys and see what kind of spares are available. I've done a couple so far but I'm not a stickler on cosmetics.

Good luck

Bob

Hi Jrod,

I don't have exactly what you want, however I do have something you may be interested in. It's an R190 cover with a G250 Graphite purge button and spring. The spring is the same part number. I would need to sell the whole assembly, but if it does not work I'll be happy to take it back and refund the purchase price. Basically, make your own decal and you're set.

$8 shipped to Fl.

R190 cover with G250 purge.jpg

R190 cover with G250 purge 2.jpg

R190 cover with G250 purge 3.jpg

Last edited:
I have an old R190 cover that is missing most of the paint and a new purge button, but no spring. PM me if you have any interest.

20180728_094219.jpg

couv,

Thanks for the reply. Looks like NotSure might have a better fit for me. Cheers!

No problem, he's a friend. If you cannot locate a spring, I think I can find one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom