Quick! Think Fast! Use Your Own Name and lets sort ourselves out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Wreck Wench did nothing wrong...its all a matter of perspective. :)

Whew! Thank goodness...I was having a scary April's Fool Dream for a minute there...:D

This is the real "stevediver" however for all of you that I had relations with please be advised that I have an "itch" which one of you gave it to me??????

Dive-aholic:
I don't know. It's all looking rather suspicious for Wreck Wench...

Nope...not me...I swear I've had nothing to do with it...

well...

not much anyway! :wink:

SteveDiver:
This is the real "stevediver" however for all of you that I had relations with please be advised that I have an "itch" which one of you gave it to me??????

My guess is Dandy Don. He's been making proclamations all over the Board...and you are both from Texas... :D

SteveDiver:

EEEEWWWW! LOL! Well it wasn't from me...I had ALL MY SHOTS! LOL!

:wink:

Dive-aholic:
My guess is Dandy Don. He's been making proclamations all over the Board...and you are both from Texas... :D

I AM MOVING Dandy Don- If a child was concieved please make sure that the child does not announce theirself until it is 18 years old! I need my money for scuba diving!!!

No clue how I became so popular...but I'll take all comments under advisement.

Gene_Hobbs:
There is no pictures or video... :mooner:

... but... there *could* be... :eyebrow: ... now where did I put my copy of photoshop???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom