Quick Draw Pony Bottle Bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm cleaning out more of the things I no longer need or use.
This is the Quick Draw quick disconnect Pony Bottle Bracket for AL 30/40 cf sized tanks.
I used it once or twice and it is in new condition.
This is great mount for the solo diver or anyone who wants a truly redundant air system.

Details from pony bottle bracket,quick draw brackets,ultimate ponybottle bracketscuba,dive,dive equipment
New HD Quick Draw Bracket for 30/40 cu. ft.
New heavy duty bracket and ring for the large 30 and 40 Cu.' pony and staging bottles. Fits the same receiver bracket and ring as the 13-19 ring so you can have both a large and a small pony with the same bracket. Receiver bracket is taller and grips more of the tank to be ultra stable and secure with even the largest 40 cu.' tanks. Beautifully machined extruded billet aluminum finished in satin silver or satin black. Comes with pins and a lanyard. An optional rubber pad can be bonded to the receiver bracket with Elmers Probond tm. or wetsuit cement. Fits all 30-40 aluminum tanks but a rubber insert must be used with Luxfer 30 cu. ft. tanks, optional. New ring has rounded slot for staging line so bottle can be staged without removing ring. Bracket is one inch taller than our standard bracket and fits securely to larger tanks.

I'm looking to get $90 + Shipping

Attachments

• quckdraw-a.jpg
    quckdraw-a.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 150
  • quickdraw-b.jpg
    quickdraw-b.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 170

Back
Top Bottom