Quick DEPP ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Finally got around to filling out the forms for DEPP but got stuck on one section. For some reason or another, I can't figure out what source code means. Is it the same as that 3 digit security code on your credit card? Also, is it safe to fax your credit card numbers? Thanks, y'all and have a happy holidays (except for those who are in warm, sunny, sandy paradise....... :11ztongue ....it's cooooooold out here in mid-MO)

midwestdvr

Hey! We can have a Merry Christmas also! We just celebrate by decorating the palm trees..
Build a snowman for me, ok?

Decorating palm trees.... I never thought of that. When I lived in the PI, we actually bought one of those plastic trees to decorate. As for building a snowman.... out of luck. I wish there was snow. Come to think of it, I've never had a white christmas... :frown:

Awhh, bummer. Growing up, up north, we had slightly more white Christmas' than not. Of course one of the years we didn't was the year all us kids got ice skates. Go figure.
Palm Trees are fun to decorate, and the flowering shrubbery adds some nice color. Green Christmas, and they make up for lack of snow down here and go all out with lights and decorations.

Hey Midwest...

I switched to DEPP because of how easy they are to deal with and customer service. I was with the other company DAN pushes but they are a bear when it comes to getting information to them.

I called DEPP and arranged just to send them as an attachment an Excell document I keep on all my dive gear....costs...date purchased...serial numbers...yada yada.

She said fine and took my credit card number right there on the phone. It was so simple compared to the other company.

wish ya luck and a safe holiday
rich

I was just gonna suggest the same thing. Give DEPP a call. You'll probably talk to Sandy, she'll take care of everything over the phone.

Dee:
I was just gonna suggest the same thing. Give DEPP a call. You'll probably talk to Sandy, she'll take care of everything over the phone.

I still have yet to even speak to DEPP on the phone. I just faxed em over the info and my addition sheets and everything has been handled perfectly. You don't even have to try to talk to anyone if you don't want to.. :)

Matt

Yep...Matt's right. One thing I like about the phone calls is I know I'm covered from that moment on. Reall handy when I've forgotten to renew and will soon run out and it's just before a dive trip!

Another quick question here. Is it common to include the housing in the policy (flood or nonflood items?)? Also I'm calculating that my premium will be about 100 bucks or so, does that sound about right for total equipment $ of 2400? Thanks for all the help, y'all.

midwestdvr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom