Questions questions questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To clarify, this works best if you follow this format but without the quotes, on Google.com:

"SearchTerm or Phrase site:scubaboard.com"

From my experience with the search function, use google and put Scubaboard on one end, or the other, it's more likely to to get you what you want.

Asking the questions on the board is better.

Bob

To the OP, if you think you will ask a lot of questions on this forum, you should search on my username. I've asked so many questions and had multiple PM's with people to the point that I'm pretty sure people are annoyed by me. But, I've learned a ton and have gotten great information from everyone. And I've only done 2 dives after my certification dives. So I'm still a big time noob.

To the OP, if you think you will ask a lot of questions on this forum, you should search on my username. I've asked so many questions and had multiple PM's with people to the point that I'm pretty sure people are annoyed by me. But, I've learned a ton and have gotten great information from everyone. And I've only done 2 dives after my certification dives. So I'm still a big time noob.
The people that are worth thinking about do not have a problem with answering questions or having a conversation via PM.

If anyone gets annoyed by that sort of thing, they are not worth worrying about.

The people that are worth thinking about do not have a problem with answering questions or having a conversation via PM.

If anyone gets annoyed by that sort of thing, they are not worth worrying about.
Yeah I was being facetious with that comment and exaggerating. I was just trying to stress the point that I've asked A LOT of questions and people have answered all of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom