Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a question. I am now living in Holland, but will be going back to the states (Galveston, Texas)to visit with family and friends on Sunday, I was wondering if anyone knows some stuff that might be going on in Texas, I will be taking a refresher course before diving since I have not gone diving in about 1 year now.
I would appreciate any help or contributions.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to the Texas Swamp Divers forum.

I have a question. I am now living in Holland, but will be going back to the states (Galveston, Texas)to visit with family and friends on Sunday, I was wondering if anyone knows some stuff that might be going on in Texas, I will be taking a refresher course before diving since I have not gone diving in about 1 year now.
I would appreciate any help or contributions.

Welcome back to texas in advanced Dutchdiver.

There is ALWAYS something going on here in Texas.

Just to name a few...

The weekend of June 19th is the best. The Swampers Spring Fling at Lake Travis Windy Point. Almost everyone will be there camping and diving

Mammoth Lake in Lake Jackson is a very nice spot to dive and there is always a swamper or two that will meet you there. With you going to Galveston this may be your closest dive.

Clear Springs in Terrell, I believe every weekend someone is there either with a class or just getting some time under water.

Just make a post on here and someone will be happy to meet up with you for a day of great diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom