Question on Regs, hammering!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are already threads on the SR1 banging away here on SB, sounds like your diaphragm environmental seal in the SR1 ruptured, it will still work, it's just not environmentally sealed any more. plenty of details in the other threads, I just skimmed over them early on and skipped them afterwards, as I dive a Brut 5100, not a fancy new piece of kit undergoing teething problems.

There are already threads on the SR1 banging away here on SB, sounds like your diaphragm environmental seal in the SR1 ruptured, it will still work, it's just not environmentally sealed any more. plenty of details in the other threads, I just skimmed over them early on and skipped them afterwards, as I dive a Brut 5100, not a fancy new piece of kit undergoing teething problems.

Kiwi... Damn do I ever love The South Island...!!! If I had a chance and I am always looking for one, vacation in Australia and live in The South Island!!! Backpacked both many years ago...

I wish someone would point out a thread as I tried searching "hammering" Banging" "noise" and the likes and found a lot of garbage but nothing that related to SR1 hammering...

Could someone please point out the thread...?

lee

PS I remember hitchhiking all the way down to Invercargill to eat oysters and check out the Albatross!!! Damn, do I ever love NZ...!!! I lived in Alaska and The South Island reminded me much of the Kenai Peninsula but NZ was much more seasonal...! Have I mentioned just how much I loved NZ...!!!

Back
Top Bottom