Question on internships and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikadoWu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,

My Daughter and I are looking of an internship outside the United States, this coming summer with Asian/South Pacific being a preferred destination. I am looking for a Scuba Shop to become a Divemaster and She is looking for a Medical Facility (She is 22, trying to get into Med School). I am presently a PADI Rescue Diver and working on my Tech 40 course.

I have read that some of the Internships are Slave labor and you do not learn much and others truly train you. Our Time frame is from June 12th through August 8th.

Any shop recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

If I need to post this in another Forum or Site, please let me know.

Thanks,

I have read that some of the Internships are Slave labor and you do not learn much and others truly train you.

That is very True, you will be a slave, good luck finding a shop that will really train you, there are out there but you really have to look with a magnifying glass.

Send a message to Andy from the Philippines he can tell you for sure were you will get the proper people search by the name of "DevonDiver"

That is very True, you will be a slave, good luck finding a shop that will really train you, there are out there but you really have to look with a magnifying glass.

Send a message to Andy from the Philippines he can tell you for sure were you will get the proper people search by the name of "DevonDiver"

Thank you Remy, I will look him up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom