question for Zeagle BC guru's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_1388.jpgIMG_1387.jpgIMG_1383.jpgIMG_1384.jpgIMG_1385.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

IMG_1386.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I did consider trying to repair / glue the elbow to the bladder, but was leery of the possible results of a failure while diving.

It looks a bit like my Zeagle Concept.

My Concept separated at the same point but after 17 years something is bound to come unglued.
Since I bought it new Zeagle took care of it with their lifetime guarantee.

17 years from 2012 ? That would be a 1995 model ? Do you remember what model year it was ?

I bought it in 1993 and the bladder went out in 2010 or 2009. I let Scott know and he took care of it.
If anyone knows what year your BC is from it'll be him.

It looks like an old Concept BC, but I have no idea on the year.

Call Zeagle @ 813-782-5568 and talk to Susan in the repair dept. She will let you know your options!

Thanks,

Scott

I finally called Zeagle and they were very helpful. Rather than replace or repair the bladder, they recommended upgrading the bladder, reinforcing the cover, and upgrading the valve. The price would be about $115 plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom