Question for the Foos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright,
Can any of the foos explain this?

I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or be shocked. What is the meaning of this?

Attachments

• foopowder3.JPG
    foopowder3.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 80
Alright,
Can any of the foos explain this?

I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or be shocked. What is the meaning of this?

Rub a little bit of that Foo Foo stuff behind each ear and,,, you know that undisclosed gender thing that you have on your profile ....... ?:blinking:

Well....that will vanish over night :crafty:

You'll be all out :10:

Rub a little bit of that Foo Foo stuff behind each ear and,,, you know that undisclosed gender thing that you have on your profile ....... ?:blinking:

Well....that will vanish over night :crafty:

You'll be all out :10:

:rofl3:

:rofl3: Alright Frank!
Just wait until our next dive. I may fill your second stage with the Foo Foo powder.

This thread went south quick!

Foo Foo powder? False advertisement. The essence of a foo cannot be captured in a mere spice canister. It will certainly take the whole rack.

:wink:

Foo,
I was curious to know if you've seen this stuff before? I bumbled across it at Dickey's bar-b-que. Let me see if I have a better picture of it.

I actually think it's just called Foo powder. Leave it to Frank to twist everything around. Of course I wouldn't expect anything else from the court jester.

Attachments

• foopowder1.JPG
    foopowder1.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
I got some of that Foo Foo powder with my subscription to the Spice Channel.

:shelli: :yleyes:

Back
Top Bottom