Question for PADI Divemasters and Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eating dark chocolate just before a dive hinders the chills :)...has always worked for me but then I never dive in water below 78:)
I find that a good shot of bourbon or scotch after a day of diving serves a number of vital purposes. For one, it keeps the polar bears away.

I find that a good shot of bourbon or scotch after a day of diving serves a number of vital purposes. For one, it keeps the polar bears away.
I am proud to attest that that seems to work with 100% reliability.
Many moons ago I moved to the US, where, we know from commercials for a famous soft drink, polar bears are native, and yet, I never encountered even a single one in the wild.
:)
We also know from said soft drink commercials and some rare unavoidable mall trips that Santa Clauses are rampantly overtaking the US at a time of the year where consumption of aforementioned remedy likely increases in the population by leaps and bounds. Yet, strangely, there the remedy fails miserably in keeping Santas away.

... but it's OK, as there somehow is a connection between Santa and dark chocolate...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom