question for Fusion users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Potapko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Rather than hijack another thread I thought I'd post a new one. I have the older black inner layer on my fusion and it is a battle to get into it. It seems to get worse over time or perhaps my patience is running out. The inner layer is not slick.

My undersuits stick rather than slide. Do you use something on the inside of your suit. I noticed in another thread a product called sailkote. Don't know that I could get that here but is anybody using anything else?

Whites actually went and researched Sailkote to see if it was compatible with the older Fusions, which it is. Good to see a manufacturer looking for solutions.

try places that cater to sailboats & see what they recommend if they don't have brand name sailkote.

I have also found that just washing the inside of the suit helps a ton. It seems as though the sweat and skin oil that accumulates on the inside of it really ends up making it tacky. I turn the suit inside out and wash it in a bathtub with a few inches of water and some dish detergent in it. If I have SailKote, I spray it with that afterwards, but even just washing really seems to help.

Thanks for the answers and link. I'll see what just washing it does first, then see if I can pick up some of the sailkote.

Back
Top Bottom