Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause pie tastes better!

Could someone please explain to me why people give a rats behind about celebrity personal lives?

Cause pie tastes better!

Could someone please explain to me why people give a rats behind about celebrity personal lives?

You've got me! I think it's idiotic. I mean, honestly, what the hell does it matter if some random movie star is having a "bad" breakup or some bullsheit like that?

Cause pie tastes better!

All I can say is watch Team America, and pay special attention to Alex Baldwin's speech about the Film Actor's Guild way. :mooner:

What is the right question?

All I can say is watch Team America, and pay special attention to Alex Baldwin's speech about the Film Actor's Guild way. :mooner:

What is the right question?

Umm, why didn't you answer my question? (I know it was essentially the same question... Just a bit more specific. Not that I really give a crap. Don't worry, I won't be offended if you just ignore my posts. lol Just kidding.)

Have you ever watched any of those PETA videos?

People Eating Tasty Animals NO

Why would one anyway?

Cause meat tastes good!

Why does my dog wait untill im sitting down and comfy, to tell me he needs to go for a walk?

Hes chasing the mailman.

Anything good on tv tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom