Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we are looking at 6 monthes of skin freezing cold, and like our Arroyo Grande, Ca breathern are also going to begin suffering long interuption in our sex lives.

Why is prostitution against the law?

LOL, because the people who get sex regularly want to feel "special" because they're elitist pigs and I'm gonna smash their effing faces in those mothereffers. lol heh, I need to get a hold of myself (lol, no pun intended) haha. Actually I have this really awesome friend of mine coming down to "see" me next week. She's actually married, but she's polyamorous and always down for a good time (did I say "good" time? I meant EXCELLENT time). And yes, her husband is actually ok with it.

We have drinking fountains and newspaper stands at every corner, right? ... So why can't we have some sort of sucking/effing booths at every corner too? haha

Because some self rightoues pig headed senotor will deem it immoral just before he gets caught in a public place with his pants down, besides it is a supply and demand business. Imagine the cost!!!!

Ever see Woody Allen's Sleeper?

Because some self rightoues pig headed senotor will deem it immoral just before he gets caught in a public place with his pants down, besides it is a supply and demand business. Imagine the cost!!!!

Ever see Woody Allen's Sleeper?
Cost? Imagine the benefits!:)
No, I haven't seen it...

Is it good?

Never saw it.

Did you see American Gangster?
Did you like it?

The kind with only people and no clothes

Did you brave the crowds on black Friday?

Any man answering that question would have to rate himself a 10. So the real question is how would your girlfriend, wife rate you? Might not want to know...

Whats the best diving destination you have been to?

Morehead City North Carolina. Awsome wreck diving

So, I'm heading to Broadway, NY to see a play on Friday. Any Chance the strike will be over by then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom