Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1999, cuz I wanna party like it is 1999.....or whatever year it was the Prince used to sing about

least favorite year in school?

papa rellanos...my wife's aunt's inlaws are from Cuba and made these for us one time when we were visiting them in Texas. for those of you that don't know what they are, they are simply mashed potato balls stuffed with ground beef or pork then browned in a pan.

same?

Blackened scallops and GOOD key lime pie.

same?

When I was little I got lost in the museum of natural history. When they found me I was in the room with the whale suspended in it. Shortly before that I remember seeing "Mr. Limpet" with Don Knots, I must have been 5 or 6 at the time. These two events happened very close and whenever I was asked what I wanted to be when I grow up I always answered a fish. It took me nearly 30 yrs to relize that dream.

same?

It was something I always wanted to try but never knew how get started until someone else in the office did the research and off we went.

Same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom