Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are worded so generally that they can apply to everyone's situation! Do you really think if they said 'Taureans you will meet a man named Mark today.' it could possibly happen to every Taurus!!!! But I agree sometimes it can be scarily applicable to the day!

Do you believe in aliens?

It would be ignorant and very egocentric for us to believe that we are the only life form in this great big universe. However, do "aliens", the way our society and media has conjured up and exploited, really exist as the little green "men" with big heads and black eyes? I'm not sure... never seen one or known a reliable source that has and that can't be questioned as something else. On the other hand, I do believe that there is something else besides us out there somewhere.

If time is all we have, how come they haven't found an ethical and healthy way to extend it yet?

Extend it? They have. Two words: Science & Medicine. Note that you did not perish in a feverish pool of red pustules as an infant...nor have your lungs solidified into a purulent mass incapable of exchanging life-giving gases. Who knows, someone you love may elect to freeze all or part of you for re-animation later in life..now that would be a good time!

Who says time is all we have?

Well HIdiver said it, don't know of any sources on that!

Do you think time is all we have?

subaquaman:
Well HIdiver said it, don't know of any sources on that!

Do you think time is all we have?

Nope...possibilities, doubts, dreams, regrets...sometimes each other and pets. :wink:

What is your favourite way to pass it? (time, that is)

hopefully with a nice girl...

Will I get laid if I keep going on with this girl in the way that I am?

lord1234:
hopefully with a nice girl...

Will I get laid if I keep going on with this girl in the way that I am?

No

Do I look like a psychic?

Not really?

How do you find dive buddies to dive with during the week (not on week ends)?

Ply them with alcohol.

Should I get that Master's degree?

Sure.

Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom