Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Connery!

What was your favorite Bond movie?? (none is not an answer)

Goldfinger.

If you could sell everything and leave civilization behind, where would you go? (of course you'll keep your laptop to stay up to date with the posts on SB)

njdiver95:
Goldfinger.

If you could sell everything and leave civilization behind, where would you go? (of course you'll keep your laptop to stay up to date with the posts on SB)

Ko phi phi, Thailand...or Perhentians, Malaysia...I guess I would be bored after 2 months on any of these islands but I would catch up on reading between dives and snorkel...what a dream life!

I like this question so what about you, where would you go?

Australia, some deserved beach on the east coast there.

Next

Fiji...i'd live in a grass hut on a beach where i could fish, snorkel and dive all day, and if I ever got bored of it, i'd think of winter in NJ!

next??

I hear the bikini atolls are nice this time of year....

next?

Second star to the right and straight on till dawn :)

If you had the coice between not knowing and knowing about a life changing event before it happened, what would you choose?

I wouldn´t want to know exactly what was going to happen but Ide like a little warning I think..good question.

why is it that sometimes when you read your horoscopes they are strangely and scarily true??
(sorry am having real trouble speaking english today!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom