Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, knock on wood.

Every been hospitalized?

Yep, for my appendix, tonsillectomy & having my son.

Is it unseasonably hot where you are also?

No its cold, and rainy.

How hot is it out there?

Its been between 75 & 80.... a heat wave.... yuck!

If you got a discount boat ticket (due to large swells), would you be mad at yourself if you couldn't dive because you were so seasick from the swells? :toilet

Even if I felt seasick, which I've never gotten, I would still enjoy the boat ride. Swells are fun.

Did you get seasick today? :l:

No, but I wish I were able to...Kansas sucks

Are you able to dive everyday?

I could (if I had a buddy for all of the days). And, yes I did get seasick...5 times! :11:

Heres one for ya (which happened today)... If you were a boat captain, and you were taking divers to a wreck- 100 ft dive-, and one of the divers was OW certified with 7 dives (shallow), would you let them dive?
Oh and let me add- her buddy was the "experienced" diver (so he claimed)..with a whopping 20 dives behind him.

Well, I guess it would depend on if that person had done those 7 dives with me and I felt comfortable letting them go down that deep.

Have you ever opted out of a dive?

heh, yes.. today.. After feeding the fishies 5x during the SI, I was in no condition to do the 2nd dive... I bailed out.

Ever been paired with a clueless buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom