Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing.

Diving this weekend??
(me..no. too windy)

No too cold Question should be diving this month?

Diving this month, yep. Did it yesterday in 56 degree water..Bonne Terre mine. Wasn't the best nor worst but was interesting.

Stance: I would be a goofy footer.

snow board or snow skis?

pshhhhh.... what do you think? Actually, the sad truth is that I probably would never be able to ski... It's just too hard!!

for SNOWBOARDERS:
Step in bindings, Strap in bindings, or Flow

for SKIIERS
Curved skis, straight skis, or x country skis?

Curved

Blades or split fins?

somewhere in the middle please

moguls or terrain park?

moguls. I don't like the idea of accidentally straddling a pipe on my skis while doing 30 mph.

can you stay up when you hit a long ice patch?

The razor sharp edges on my shiny new alpine board break the ice patch up… :D Moguls are still a bit of a problem for me, can't seem to switch edges fast enough to get around the little canyons. Give me a pair of poles and I might be able to do the job… Don't even ASK me to get in the park. Too afraid to even go near a halfpipe no less a funbox.

Ever gotten your sorry butt pulled off the mountain by the Ski Patrol? (I have. It was mortifying.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom