Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to be really cheap.
BTW Leno is on the Tonight Show.

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

I suppose the Steelers. I had a friends who really likes the steelers, and I had bagged on him for all these years. I wouldn't mind if they won. Even though I hate the cit of Pittsburgh.

Who do you want to win the World Cup?

World Cup?? Don't even know who is in it and I'm not really sure what sport that is either.

Since we are on a sports theme here....What is your favorite NASCAR driver. Please don't say "Jeff Gordon".

Sorry but soccer is more of sport than stock car.

Let's get back to the light side:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

there are many possible variables that could affect the number of licks it takes to get to a center of a Tootsie Pop © . Namely Tounge Surface Area, Area of Tongue utilized in the lick, room temperature of the experiment room, saliva production, et cetera.

Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or other?

Visa check card.

What Simpsons character are you?

I guess I would have to be Bart. Always up to something and not what I seem to be.

NEXT!!

hmmm.... I think I would be the Albanian Exchange student, that was radio-ing secret messages to the Albanians while staying with the Simpsons.

But I swear, I am really up to nothing..... :wink:

What's your favourite sound?

horse galloping, or the sound a reg makes underwater.
next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom