Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XJae:
what type of coffee?

Anything strong! When I want to treat myself I get a double skinny soymilk hazelnut latte. Yeah, it's a mouthful to say to the coffee guy but they know me now.

Fitzy:
have you played a drowning scuba dive for a reesue course

I haven't taken the class yet but want to this winter.

If you could jump in your car right now, all your gear is ready, and money is not a problem. What dive destination would you drive to for diving?

suthnbelle:
If you could jump in your car right now, all your gear is ready, and money is not a problem. What dive destination would you drive to for diving?

Da Keys!! I love diving down there.

Same ?, next person

suthnbelle:
Good Morning BigJet!

I have several, and all for different reasons.

Catcher in the Rye, Sense and Sensibility (most Jane Austen;s), Where the Red Fern Grows (as a kid), and the list could go on forever. All time favorite is the Bible.

Q: Where is BigJet flying to today??

The Bible is, as they say, an enduring classic!

This piloto is not going flying today, thank heavens! I have to deal with health providers and attorneys on behalf of my mother. We all know how much "fun" that will be!! :11:

Hope everyone has a better day than "watashi"!!!

Cheers!

P.S.--Do you know anyone who is "addicted" to coffee??

BigJetDriver69:
I have to deal with health providers and attorneys on behalf of my mother. We all know how much "fun" that will be!! :11:

P.S.--Do you know anyone who is "addicted" to coffee??

Dealing with health providers and attorneys? Wow, that sounds like what I do everyday! Yeah, it is just loads of fun <pls note the sarcasm>!

I drink four cups a day, so I don't think I'm addicted. Addicted to caffeine maybe but not coffee.

What is your addiction? Also, answer the dive destination question wstein wanted to keep going..

suthnbelle:
What is your addiction?

coke/pepsi/mt dew/sprite....but I am weaning myself off of them. haven't found a replacement yet.

The one food item you hate the most.

wstein:
The one food item you hate the most.

Probably orange soda pop - first one that came to mind.

same question, next person..

I second that.... orange pop.

ever stole anything?..even as a kid and not knowing better. I did, a comic book and got caught.

Nope, never stole anything. (I was a nerd as a kid, and knew better when I grew up. Heck I even give back the "extra" change to the clerk when they make a mistake and hand me back too much money.)

Will Mount St. Helens blow her top again, or just belch and smoke for a while?

Belch and smoke for awhile more.

ever been OOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom