Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm:
Hmmm... I guess this one. I like the light in it, and my son took it. I also kinda liked my pointy chin beard back then, but I don't have it anymore. Good question, pass it on.

Okay, I just had to pick myself up off the floor. Had one of those fainting spells after seeing that photo. Kev, that looks like one of those pics you might send to Playgirl. Not saying that I peruse that magazine, at least not since college sitting around with a group of giggly girls, drinking cheap wine and laughing ourselves silly. :wink: Great picture though.

This will be interesting if others can post theirs. I'll see what I can dig up too.

Mel

suthnbelle:
What is your favorite photo of yourself, and why?
My favorite photo of me is the one where I am about four years old, standing on newspaper in the living room, holding up this big fish that my father had just brought home from his fishing trip. I recently found out that he gave it to me teasingly, thinking I would be afraid and run away screaming or something. When I didn't he ran and got the camera to take the picture.

I think it's my favorite because I have this big ear-to-ear grin on my face... and I wish life could be that happy and carefree all the time.

Oh, and yes, I have the picture, but no, I'm not posting it.

Let's leave the fav photo question open to responses for a while, so anyone else who wants to answer, jump right in!!!

Meanwhile... next question: photo preference - "color" or "black and while"?

Ice tea

Can we go back to research/school questions?

No

Did you watch the debates last night?

No.

Yes, we can go back to the cool questions.

In metalworking, what is the opposite of annealing?

Standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom