Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm:
Going to college in HI. Actually it started out as college, and ended up a very long paid surf vacation. The least amount of fun I had was when my parents found out.

What is your motto?

Sounds like mine but college was at UNCW.

My motto and I even have it on my desk:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO -what a ride!!!"

H2Andy:
PG-13... our mantra is PG-13

PG-13 i love you
PG-13 hoo hoo hoo
PG-13 is red and blue
PG-13 likes to buck and moo

PG 13 Means no sniffin' glue!
PG 13 Please be kind, don't hiss or boo.
PG 13 The dirtiest word you should say is "pooh".
PG 13 Let's not make this board a zoo.

Scubakevdm:
PG 13 Means no sniffin' glue!
PG 13 Please be kind, don't hiss or boo.
PG 13 The dirtiest word you should say is "pooh".
PG 13 Let's not make this board a zoo.

Aren't you being creative this morning.

I forgot my question so next two people should answer the moto question above.

suthnbelle:
Sounds like mine but college was at UNCW.

My motto and I even have it on my desk:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO -what a ride!!!"

Hey Mel! You forgot your question. Here's one for you though, while we're on the topic of PG 13... What are those two dolphins doing in your avatar?

Scubakevdm:
Hey Mel! You forgot your question. Here's one for you though, while we're on the topic of PG 13... What are those two dolphins doing in your avatar?

Didn't you read Andy's post - check the dirty minds at the door. Hey it was on SB's avatar picks - it's their fault. I didn't see any monkey avatars.

Kev, what's your moto?

suthnbelle:
Didn't you read Andy's post - check the dirty minds at the door. Hey it was on SB's avatar picks - it's their fault. I didn't see any monkey avatars.

Kev, what's your moto?

"Cherrystone". Its a kind of clam. I have a clam-motto.

I have to get back out to the boat. Help people whenever you can I guess would be my real one.

suthnbelle:

Kev, what's your moto?

What does two dolphins playing leapfrog have to do with a dirty mind? Oh my, you thought I thought... I can't believe you thought that. No I didn't think they were being naughty dolphins. I liked them. I'll tell you one thing though, if I did think that dolphin was being naughty, I'd have whipped him. Yes I'd have given that naughty little dolphin quite a floggin'.
Hopefully your new avatar won't be naughty either. I'd hate for you to have to spank the monkey. Cute little guy.

Scubakevdm:
What does two dolphins playing leapfrog have to do with a dirty mind? Oh my, you thought I thought... I can't believe you thought that. No I didn't think they were being naughty dolphins. I liked them. I'll tell you one thing though, if I did think that dolphin was being naughty, I'd have whipped him. Yes I'd have given that naughty little dolphin quite a floggin'.
Hopefully your new avatar won't be naughty either. I'd hate for you to have to spank the monkey. Cute little guy.

Oh my gosh!! Do you ever stop? First the dolphins offended you so I finally found a cute monkey. You know how I love them (from prior Q&A question), and now you're bringing up spanking monkeys. Gee whiz!

Where is your QUESTION Kevin???!!

alright!!! I am putting an end to these monkey affairs!!!

My motto is from DMB, "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain." also, the part in the Israeli National Anthem-

Ulfa'atey mizrach kadimah
Ayin l'tzion tzofiyah.
Ode lo avdah tikvatenu
Hatikvah bat shnot alpayim:
L'hiyot am chofshi b'artzenu
Eretz Tzion v'Yerushalayim.

With eyes turned toward the East, looking toward Zion,
Then our hope - the two-thousand-year-old hope - will not be lost:
To be a free people in our land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

but I, however, did not say that there was no room for anybody else!!!

pass this question along..

suthnbelle:
Oh my gosh!! Do you ever stop? First the dolphins offended you so I finally found a cute monkey. You know how I love them (from prior Q&A question), and now you're bringing up spanking monkeys. Gee whiz!

Where is your QUESTION Kevin???!!

I'm sorry, I had to switch keyboards 'cause I shot Mountain Dew out of my nose and wrecked the other one.
My question is....

Are you angry? No, my real question is....
Would you rather know, or do you like a surpise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom