Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth2:
I'm onto this silly game!

Going to the loo and try to 'do business' while reading the newspaper :D Clear those constipation blues!

Next:
What's the most embarassing thing you've done underwater but dare not tell anyone about? :eyebrow:

Run out of air, fortunately I was 2 feet from the surface.....sooo shhhhhh, don't tell my DM. Since then, I keep a closer eye on my air.

Wildest thing you have done underwater.

wstein:
Run out of air, fortunately I was 2 feet from the surface.....sooo shhhhhh, don't tell my DM. Since then, I keep a closer eye on my air.

Wildest thing you have done underwater.

This is not so wild... I tried to do a somersault (360 acrobatic turn) but ended up with water down my nose and had a brief coughing.. er. sneezing fit underwater.
(digressing a bit, I have a story: one of my friends suddenly had an urge to do business while underwater. So what did he do: hid behind some rocks, unstrap BCD (hold infront of himself), remove wetsuit, and ...... erm... Of course the advice is to check the current and make sure u face the 'correct' direction before attempting to ..erm...)
Note: No pics included in this post, the entertainment value of this post dependent on your own visualisation..

Next question:
What's your biggest fear, that u dared not tell anyone about?

Beth2:
This is not so wild... I tried to do a somersault (360 acrobatic turn) but ended up with water down my nose and had a brief coughing.. er. sneezing fit underwater.
(digressing a bit, I have a story: one of my friends suddenly had an urge to do business while underwater. So what did he do: hid behind some rocks, unstrap BCD (hold infront of himself), remove wetsuit, and ...... erm... Of course the advice is to check the current and make sure u face the 'correct' direction before attempting to ..erm...)
Note: No pics included in this post, the entertainment value of this post dependent on your own visualisation..

Next question:
What's your biggest fear, that u dared not tell anyone about?

Hmmm... attacked by a school of wrinkle necked trout was he? That stinks.

I'm afraid of spiders.

What's the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

grossest thing I ever ate.....escargot.

worst place you have been sun burnt?

crpntr133:
worst place you have been sun burnt?

My butt from the tanning bed.

Most fun you've ever had?

suthnbelle:

with or without my clothes on??

wstein:
with or without my clothes on??

Your choice. Why don't you be brave and answer.....

PG-13... our mantra is PG-13

PG-13 i love you
PG-13 hoo hoo hoo
PG-13 is red and blue
PG-13 likes to buck and moo

H2Andy:
PG-13... our mantra is PG-13

PG-13 i love you
PG-13 hoo hoo hoo
PG-13 is red and blue
PG-13 likes to buck and moo

Yes teacher. :D Okay, Wstein keep that in mind when you answer.

suthnbelle:

Going to college in HI. Actually it started out as college, and ended up a very long paid surf vacation. The least amount of fun I had was when my parents found out.

What is your motto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom