Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenC:
Alfredo or Marinara sauce?
The good red kind. Wait, lemmie think, it'll come to me.....

Oh well, anyway it's the sauce made with some kind of liqor (sp? drinkin alcohol is what I mean) in it.

Favorite supper dish?

Ohhh too bad I make a mean homemade Alfredo Sauce.

OK Plain or Peanut?

Spaghetti.
Dessert?

Haven't gotten there yet but it's looking like baked apple crumble. (baked apples with granola-like stuff on top)

Scuba_Jenny:

Not tonight but when I do have it I like cheesecake and chocolate cake.

Roller skating or bowling?

suthnbelle:
Not tonight but when I do have it I like cheesecake and chocolate cake.

Roller skating or bowling?

Gosh. Rollerskating I guess. Might be dangerous though.

The most trouble you got it at school?

Scubakevdm:
The most trouble you got it at school?

Senior year of high school I had a bad habit of cutting the last class with my other friends. Some days I would write a note and sign my mother's name so I could leave early. Once we got caught sneaking out of school by the assistant principal. That's about it. Yeah, got in trouble for talking a lot. Go figure! I was tame compared to some. I did do other stuff but never got caught.

Most trouble you've gotten into while being a "grown up"?

suthnbelle:
Senior year of high school I had a bad habit of cutting the last class with my other friends. Some days I would write a note and sign my mother's name so I could leave early. Once we got caught sneaking out of school by the assistant principal. That's about it. Yeah, got in trouble for talking a lot. Go figure! I was tame compared to some. I did do other stuff but never got caught.

Most trouble you've gotten into while being a "grown up"?

Oooh. Well, let me tell you... there's alot to choose from. I've been in so much trouble that I might get in trouble just for answering that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom