Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A wall dive in the island of Dia. It goes more than 50-60 meters. We only got to 40 though:D

And another one was a cave dive. But all these will go away in two weeks time from now. I'm going to Egypt. Both Sharm El Sheikh and Dahab,so my best dives are going to be these...:cool2:

Best wreck diving you have ever done?

The Cedarville - a 600' steel freighter lying on it's starboard side in 90 ft. Straits of Mackinac.

What's your favorite wreck?

i will choose Zenobia wreck in Cyprus. Although I never visited it, I have seen pictures and videos.

What kind of diving do you enjoy the most?

My three main choices are: Sharks, Dolphins and Manta Rays. I would also like to see lots of groupers and big fishes,since here in Greece you can see lots of small ones. Octopuses are good also and eels or morays would be lovely. Nudibranches are good to see also. I would like to be lost in big schools of barracuda and generally as more marine life I can see, the better it is:D

Night dive: Did you do any and did you enjoy it?

Yes, have done three, one for cert, one for fun, one for lobster, (called the last one, though).

Would you dive with the giant mantas in Sea of Cortez, or regular ones in Caymans?

I would like either Thailand or Malta. Thailand is good for all kind of diving and Malta has lots of wrecks. Plus there are some very special places found nowhere else. If it will be difficult, then I would like to do some local diving or try Cyprus. It depends.

Any specialty course on schedule?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom