Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both. At the same time. :D

Okay... Choose one? Betty Page. Waaaaay too much dark going on there for me to resist. :D

The hottest chick on TV at the moment? You guessed it... Abby from NCIS:

abby7.jpg

Oooo La la! Betty Page lives again!

...And to really warp your little scuba minds, here's Abby (Betty Page 2010) doing her impression of Marylin Monroe:

ncis36.jpg

Messes with your mind, doesn't it? Isn't it a bit like having the best of both worlds? :D

It is more like having a picture of the best of both worlds. Do you prefer the blond or brunette version of "Abby?"

NCIS. For Abby. :)

Harleys or sportbikes?

Boy, that's a tough one. Good question. My Apeks regs, my backplate and wing, and my Jet fins all come to mind... So do my dive boats, my dive trucks, my scooters, my compressors... Even my "man cave" dive garage I call "SeaJay's Scuba Shack." For people, Jacques Cousteau, Jarrod Jablonski, Andrew Georgitis, Mike Kane (all had a permanent effect on me)... Lore? The Tybee Bomb, certain shipwrecks... I don't think I could pick just one. :)

What is yours?

Mel Fisher and the Atocha saga, followed that since the 80's, Costeau fan since we only had 3 channels and PBS. His PBS shows were amazing, what got me wanting to dive. And Momson, the Navy submariner, diver, all around innovator. Gear, love my Conshelf XIV.

Fantasy dive, no realistic limits, even with mini sub?

Awesome. :)

Is that a question?

The Lost city of Atlantus
Did that place ever exist?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom