Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fictional character in many of Clive Cussler's novels.

Sounds like a standard fictional hero's name, doesn't it?

Yes.

My favorite character name is Dirk Gently. Thought you were asking who inspired him. I'd heard it somewhere just figured it was Clive Cussler's alter ego.

What's your favorite fictional character? Dirk doesn't count.

Brian Griffin. He's even funnier than Stewie, who takes a close second. And yeah, I'd have to agree with him - Lois is hot. :) Giggity. :)

What's the best Family Guy episode?

Thats like picking a favorite child. They're all hilarious!
How do you feel about American dad, and Cleveland show?

I've watched several American Dad episodes, and can't really get into them enough to make an effort to watch them. I lasted about ten minutes with the Cleveland Show. I don't know if the rest of it is like that, but those ten minutes were horrible.

How does Family Guy get away with saying some of the things they do? :)

Not gonna punk and go Blue Horizon. Toss up between Brian (the best character, you're all wrong) owing Stewie money, or Chris dating the Vet assistant.

American Dad is awesome! Not enough episodes.

Answered two for one.

Dang! Old computer missed again!

They get away with it because they don't actually violate any written guide lines. It's like writing something for spell check using antonyms. It just doesn't catch.

What is your favorite animated episode of any series?

I think that my favorite episode is probably the one where Peter is envious of Chris' "unit." :) Or maybe the one where Peter and Chris are out in the woods and Peter sets a trap for a rabbit, only to launch it like a catapult. Dang, I'm still laughing from that one. :)

I dunno - if you're talking an overall hilarity factor, some of my favorite "whole show" episodes are actually episodes of Robot Chicken... Although that show can be hit-or-miss. Sometimes it's hilarious, and sometimes not so much. :)

What's your favorite episode?

Old Adult Swim, SeaLab 2020. The one where the guy buys life insurance policies on everyone, takes them out, then winds up in Hell with them. My meds are fine.

Actually, Bugs bunny and Elmer, Opera of the Valkyries.

Betty Page or Marylin Monroe?

Both. At the same time. :D

Okay... Choose one? Betty Page. Waaaaay too much dark going on there for me to resist. :D

The hottest chick on TV at the moment? You guessed it... Abby from NCIS:

abby7.jpg

Oooo La la! Betty Page lives again!

...And to really warp your little scuba minds, here's Abby (Betty Page 2010) doing her impression of Marylin Monroe:

ncis36.jpg

Messes with your mind, doesn't it? Isn't it a bit like having the best of both worlds? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom