Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I don't know. Could be your signature line and your "men have hurt me," "marriage sucks" comments. Just a thought.

So, who is the real Jupitermermaid?

Ahhh....a question everybody wants the answer to (including JM herself....Lol). She is sweet, vulnerable, passionate, sensitive (though hides it well, so shush....don't tell anyone), strong yet weak, vocal when people she cares about is being tread upon though quiet for the most part when she is the one being attacked, loyal to all she cares about, and can take as well as give a good joke or slam. Ranks on her own sex as well as that of the opposite. Is misunderstood by many due to her strange sense of humor and sarcastic diatribes. Loved by those who know her well, questioned by those who know somewhat of her but not in the know, and tolerated or disliked by those who don't know anything about her or have dreamed up their own visions due to what she has written in other posts.......lol. Her signature has nothing to do with experience, yet strikes her as comical due to women looking for a knight in shining armor, but never being able to find one (no such creature exists), and what the outcome of searching for one invariably brings.

Any more questions? :blinking:

Fantastic! I cooked up a storm for my son, his girlfriend, and her family and their friends. Had a great time, left all the food at their place (let them get fat....lol), and have warm, fuzzy, afterglow feelings.

How was YOUR day?

LOL

Mine was slow, boring and all that. But the show last night was FABULOUS!!

Are you working, or shopping or diving tomorrow?

Diving! I have my priorities straight after all! Shopping is for girls (sorry ladies), working is for those that don't work for the government, and diving is for people that need some sanity in their lives.

How was the Puddle of Mudd concert?

Puddle of Mudd was Awesome!!!(but I seem to have lost something there I think)

Do you know where my ring is at?

Back
Top Bottom