Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I didn't have any extra time when I had a business trip in Tampa a couple of weeks ago.

Do you recommend diving the Florida Springs over diving in the Florida oceans?

Either, my mentality is diving 30' is the same as 100' you just need to be aware of yourself and your own limits...

Okay, so a few weeks ago I got out of work early and decided to hit the bar for a quick beer before heading. I was driving my new dive truck from work, into the barn for some renogvation for tanks and gear. (a solid running beat to hell '97 Dodge Caravan) It was used for deliveries in NYC.

So anyways I sit down in a dark corner and start enjoying my cold beer and start to think about this project. Well don't you know it my wife and my best friend walk in from the front of the bar, so they don't see me and were I am sitting is pretty obsructed from the rest of the bar. They look like thay are having way to good of a time, and I am not happy about it, but instead of making a scene I figure I'll get home. SO I slip out un noticed, and SOB!!! There is my Pride and Joy "65 Impala drop top with a 283, and a 3 Speed manual transmission. You have got to understand this is a car with Blood Sweat and Tears, not to mention Earth wind, and fire. Along with a lot of hard work!! SO it comes to me like a flash. I figure were they are sitting they can't see the car, and I keep a set of original Keys with me. I push the car about 20' to an incline jump in and drive it home.

As I am driving home the clutch just isn't right, riding to high and feeling like it just doesn't grab. I figure they have been joyriding IN MY CAR for quite awhile, man was I steamed!

So my question is, should I have a real mechanic look at the clutch or should I rebuild it myself ?

Either, my mentality is diving 30' is the same as 100' you just need to be aware of yourself and your own limits...

Okay, so a few weeks ago I got out of work early and decided to hit the bar for a quick beer before heading. I was driving my new dive truck from work, into the barn for some renogvation for tanks and gear. (a solid running beat to hell '97 Dodge Caravan) It was used for deliveries in NYC.

So anyways I sit down in a dark corner and start enjoying my cold beer and start to think about this project. Well don't you know it my wife and my best friend walk in from the front of the bar, so they don't see me and were I am sitting is pretty obsructed from the rest of the bar. They look like thay are having way to good of a time, and I am not happy about it, but instead of making a scene I figure I'll get home. SO I slip out un noticed, and SOB!!! There is my Pride and Joy "65 Impala drop top with a 283, and a 3 Speed manual transmission. You have got to understand this is a car with Blood Sweat and Tears, not to mention Earth wind, and fire. Along with a lot of hard work!! SO it comes to me like a flash. I figure were they are sitting they can't see the car, and I keep a set of original Keys with me. I push the car about 20' to an incline jump in and drive it home.

As I am driving home the clutch just isn't right, riding to high and feeling like it just doesn't grab. I figure they have been joyriding IN MY CAR for quite awhile, man was I steamed!

So my question is, should I have a real mechanic look at the clutch or should I rebuild it myself ?

You should do it your self make sure she is under the I'm stupid when you pull it.

SO what did they do when they came out of the bar and their was no car?

walked....
Shameless secrect.... My wife is my best friend

Ever notice no matter how you hold a mirror the reflection is always reversed from left to rright along the glass but never up and down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom