Question About New Theme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since the red part of the spectrum is filtered from sunlight at depth, shouldn't the red in the menu bar and in the ScubaBoard logo really be more of a gray?

If you don't like the red. I created a "boring blue" style... I just called it "scubaboard blue"

you are free to switch. I may create a skin with Orange and Blue in it and call it "NetDoc's Go Gators Skin"

Since the red part of the spectrum is filtered from sunlight at depth, shouldn't the red in the menu bar and in the ScubaBoard logo really be more of a gray?
If you notice, the red only appears near the TOP of the forum and gets gray towards the bottom. We believe in preserving the natural order of things. :D

If you notice, the red only appears near the TOP of the forum and gets gray towards the bottom. We believe in preserving the natural order of things. :D

Ahhh, but of course! :)

Great teaching aid for the new divers, too, I might add!

Always thinking these things through, you guys. :D

If you don't like the red. I created a "boring blue" style... I just called it "scubaboard blue"

you are free to switch. I may create a skin with Orange and Blue in it and call it "NetDoc's Go Gators Skin"

I quite like it... I was just playing DD's advocate for a moment :wink:

If you don't like the red. I created a "boring blue" style... I just called it "Scubaboard Blue"
That's why I tweaked it, it's now Crispy Blue... :)

Seriously, some people have voiced their displeasure regarding the red table headers in the ScubaBoard Default style. As an alternative the ScubaBoard Blue style has been developed. It has the exact same functionality as the ScubaBoard Default style but with less bright colours.

FWIW, there is even a NICER skin now available to the Masses: "NetDoc's Go Gators Skin". :D

Back
Top Bottom