Question about Del Mar Aquatics ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Quebec

Reaction score
I know that Del Mar Aquatics joined with Dive Palancar but I heard that Del Mar Aquatics use to bring large group on dive sites Don't know if they still doing it... Me and my girlfriend don't like large group, we prefer 8-10 divers max... It supposed to be our OP for our January trip....

what's your opinion about it ??

Thanks everyone!

Scuba-Quebec:
I know that Del Mar Aquatics joined with Dive Palancar but I heard that Del Mar Aquatics use to bring large group on dive sites Don't know if they still doing it... Me and my girlfriend don't like large group, we prefer 8-10 divers max... It supposed to be our OP for our January trip....

what's your opinion about it ??

Thanks everyone!

I have seen Del Mar Aquatics go out and their boat is very big. I don't know how their service is because I have never used them. Personally I prefer the 6 pack boats with divers with similar diving skills. Big boats have too much a variety of divers and that can impede the the kind of diving you might want to do.

I've dove with Del Mar Aquatics several times. Our local dive shop uses them on group trips to Cozumel and has exclusive use of one of their boats. Our group is usually 15-20 people. The boats we have used are in excellent condition, very stable staff of experienced dive masters. They are reliable and been around for many years. The boats we have been on are larger boats, not sure about smaller boats or smaller groups. My experience with them reflects a seasoned, safe, professional and honest dive operator.

Back
Top Bottom