Quattro sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_Ayers

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to order a pair of Quattro's but unsure if I should get M or XL. I wear a size US 10.5 shoe, ordered size 11- 5mm boots. Can I get by with Mediums or should I go with XL's. I also have a narrow foot.

Thanks,
Ben

The XL are huge. I wear an XL Quattro with my drysuit and I have a size 13 shoe.

I want to order a pair of Quattro's but unsure if I should get M or XL. I wear a size US 10.5 shoe, ordered size 11- 5mm boots. Can I get by with Mediums or should I go with XL's. I also have a narrow foot.

Thanks,
Ben

I wear a size 9.5 US shoe and my quattros are a size regular.I also wear a solid sole 5mm dive boot, plenty of room even for my wide feet.Hope this helps.

I wear a size 9.5 US shoe and my quattros are a size regular.I also wear a solid sole 5mm dive boot, plenty of room even for my wide feet.Hope this helps.

I'm size 10 in shoes and my Quattros are Regular. The Quattros have a slightly deeper foot pocket so your heel sticks out less - my heel in a regular Volo sticks out more.

Hi, I would be surprised if the size regular (or medium as you put it) would not fit.

Best,

Back
Top Bottom