Quantum Loop manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry for the delay; I just got the notification from ScubaBoard this morning.

I just sent it from my regular email account.

Good luck
Houston

Hi Houston, any chance you could also send me a copy of the manual.
Thanks heaps in advance.
Cheers Nick

Hi, Houston,
Looks like you have been saving a lot of people who have the Loop, but no idea how to use it, like me. Just bought my first gear set, has a Loop, I'm clueless. Do you have one more copy to help a new diving gal out?

Many Thanks,
Beth

:confused:

I'm at:

Rescue_Foundation@yahoo.com

You would think someone would post the user manual in PDF form somewhere where everyone could download it. I have a quantum loop and it works great but I can't find the manual for it and I need it so my wife can use it in her console. If anyone has a PDF copy, please send it to malaglowicz1@msn.com. Thanks I appreciate any help!

Someone contacted me for the manual and then offered to host it on their site. I can't remember who it was or what the web address is and can not find any of my previous emails with that person.

If you are that person, please feel free to either post your web address here to the list or else contact me directly and I will post it. It will be much appreciated since I often don't get notification of a request in a timely manner and you know how it is with new toys; you want to start playing with them ASAP.

thanks!
Houston

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom