Quantum Loop manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No prob scurt85...it is on its way.

Houston

I think I got a PM from you and sent it already, right? It looks like this post was from a few days ago and I have sent it since. Maybe ScubaBoard is slow in notifying me of forum responses but I am pretty sure I already emailed it and don't want to jam up your email box with unnecessary copies of such a large file...so, if you didn't get it let me know via Private Message.

take care; dive safe

Houston

It looks like ScubaBoard has a bit of a delay on sending out a notice to me of your messages on the board and through PM. If you want to get a quicker response you can contact me directly at houston@bangstix.com. I work from my home computer and so during the week I can usually get the manual out to you ASAP. If you don't get a response back from me it might be because I am on the road in which case you could try someone else on the list.

dive safe
Houston

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom