Qualifying Sea service time as a member of the Armed Forces of the United States

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better check the MSM for engineer equivalency for a Machinist's Nate. Took me 2 years to convince my evaluator that Machinist's Mate is an engineer. They left the rating out of the MSM.

Better check the MSM for engineer equivalency for a Machinist's Nate. Took me 2 years to convince my evaluator that Machinist's Mate is an engineer. They left the rating out of the MSM.

snipe...snipe...snipe...back in the engine room with you.

I'm currently on sea duty again. I'm a fire controlman but stand navigational watches (radar systems, electronic surface watches), would this count? How long did it take for you to get qualified? Last question is there anything I should pick up now that would help me achieve a masters license? Thanks!

So does the eight days I spent guarding a howitzer on the Deck of LHA#3 count?

I finally got my 100T after much paperwork and passing the tests twice, glad to be done, and no I did not claim my sea time on the LHA:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom