Q) DUI TLS 350 Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Guess what! I am a newbie in the dry suit arena.

Could you please explain the difference among TLS350, TLS350 Signature series, and TLS 350 SE (TLS SE) in plain English? I checked out DUI website, but I am still confused.

Moreover, is it a funny idea to wear Henderson microprene suit under the dry suit instead of under garment?

[font=바탕] [/font]

Thanks in advance,

hoosier

Easy.

Signature series includes some options at a package price--pockets, knee protectors.

SE = Shoulder Entry, as in you probably need a buddy to zip you into and out of the suit as opposed to the standard zipper-across-the-chest model.

In a dry suit you want undergarments that wick moisture away from your body, so yes, microprene would be a funny idea.

theskull

The SEs are the least expensive DUIs, and come only in stock sizes, one color scheme and before mentiones shoulder entry.

The regular TLS comes either in stock sizes and color, or custom cut, custom colors, and a myriad of options.

The Signature Series, as the skull said, is a package deal with the most popular options included, the knee protectors and two pockets of your choice. It also includes a warm neck hood and is custom sized.

Back
Top Bottom