Pv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are going to Puerto Vallarta in April, where is the best site to dive this time of year? Also does anyone have any reccomendations for Dive Operators, I get very good bottom times, compared to most people I dive with and I don't want to dive with a crew that comes up as soon as the first person is out of air. Has anyone had a problem with that in PV?

Hi Justin,
In April our water's still cold, so bring your wetsuit (we use 7/5 mm and hoods). Any of our dive locations are nice, yet we search for the one with the best conditions for the day. Usually low viz (20+) near the surface and good viz (60+) below the thermoclines.
We'd like to recommend a dive operator: us, PVScuba (who else would we recommend, right? haha)
We use steel tanks (89 cu-ft) and won't mind if you come up after the rest of the group, provided we find the right buddy to stay down with you.

hope to see you in April.

Best regards

Alex

hi justin,
april is nice time to come, there are many mantas in the water around that time. they have a mating season march thru april , and makes your chances of seeing the giant mantas better at this time.
I take people diving personally, so you dont have to worry about any other divers.
there are lots of things to do here in vallarta , if you have any questions or need info let me know, and i can help you out.
leslie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom