Puter trouble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Okay, SquintyPete, question- I found Regseeker on the net (Freeware), but as it turns out I already had the program on my puter. So I ran the scan and it looks like I have 637 invalid entries on the registry (!!!!!!). So what do I do now? I can't figure out how to delete them or whatever I'm supposed to do...

OK lets see.. You clicked on clean the registry. Then it scans. then you click select all. ALSO make sure that you have backup before deletion selected. Then you just right click on one of the 637 "problems" and click delete. Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. Somehow I wasn't subscribed to this thread so I never noticed it had a response.

Hope that helps. And isn't too late.

Thanks Jacob! I decided to do what you suggested (on my own, lol) and it does seem to have helped a lot. Once, the computer tried to change back the registry settings and it caused it to be "bad" again, but I just deleted them again. My problems now are that the printer doesnt seem to receive any signal to start printing, and I can't seem to get Yahoo messenger to work, or any chats. Also, the search function and smilies at SB are not working for me. My friend from work is still planning to come over and help me, but it may be a week or so, as he is busy falling in love as we speak. As long as I can get on Scubaboard, I'll make it though...

Thanks again for your expertise!
Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom