Put another dollar in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john triggerfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need help (lots of) to fund my next major diving expedition!!!!.....

My name's John Triggerfish, and I've written a hilarious new dive book to part fund a flight to Mexico for some more dive training.

The book's called Put Another Dollar In! and it's all about diving adventures and a few
weeks in the life of a go-pro padi student in Thailand....I've a feeling this book's not
exactly gonna put me in padi's hall of fame, but hopefully they'll understand that this is a work of fiction (honest)....
Please download it, or buy the book, read it and spread the word among the dive community if you like it. I've had nothing but encouragement and good reviews from friends and divers alike.

Warning! Please keep an open mind. Do not under any circumstances give this book to your twelve year old daughter to read! This is an adult diver's book only!!

Visit lulu.com/johntriggerfish for more information
lulu is a safe booksellers site, and I recommend it to everyone.....

On a very serious note, I love sports diving and want to become an instructor. I'm planning to visit Mexico for the IDC next year but need some money to pay for the project.
Unfortunately, because I don't have a good job at the moment, it's gonna take about five years at this rate to save up...so please help by reading my book. I need to sell about a thousand copies/downloads to finance the trip. There's a good description and a bit of a preview at lulu.com
also check out myspace.com/johntriggerfish

thanks for reading.....safe diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom