Push for the Connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's change that to: "Mysterious Malady was pretty informative." :wink:

Informative, yes. Jerry Bruckheimer production? Not exactly...:wink: But it certainly opened my eyes to a lot of things, and I know lots of people put a huge amount of time and effort into see that DVD completed.

I haven't seen Push for the Connection yet, but am planning to get it at some point. I did enjoy the Chip's Hole DVD.

So, of the three that have been referenced, which one would you suggest for the best "video"? I want to see something rather awe inspiring and that leaves me amazed at what I saw. have none of these videos and would like to give one a try. The fact that it goes to what I believe to be a good cause helps too.

I haven't seen either MM or Chip's Hole so I can't compare, but PftC really gets across the sense of mission and discovery that WKPP exploration dives seem to be about. It's also got a couple of interesting bonus features, including footage of the actual Turner Sink to Wakulla Spring traverse they did several months later, and an animated map showing each "leg" of the dives that eventually resulted in the connection.

Mysterious Malady isn't entertainment, it's education . . . and I found it extremely educational and very well done.

Sounds like this new one is much more in the "awe inspiring" category :)

Mysterious Malady isn't entertainment, it's education . . . and I found it extremely educational and very well done.

Sounds like this new one is much more in the "awe inspiring" category :)

"Malady" is tough to actually "watch" b/c it is all based on interviews. I burned the DVD onto my iPod and listen to random chapters every now and again in traffic.

As far as the "Push" DVD - saw it this past week. Very nice footage!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom