Purging of instructors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That list is much shorter than it was a year or two ago.

What I heard was that Brandon and Scott wanted to go on to teach tech classes, and elected to do that with some other agency. I have no personal knowledge that that is true. That's what I hear, tired of the BS too

Joe and Delia were dropped a year ago.

I don't think the list was ever twice what it is now, but it was longer. But there are new instructors, too, and some old ones getting some additional ratings.

Too bad there really aren't any GUE instructors in the heartland, though. Makes it hard on anybody who isn't coastal to put classes together.

So... what the heck is goin' on?

So... what the heck is goin' on?

Only they would know and I doubt telling SB members is on their list.

Some of it looks to be purging the last of the AGism's.

I know there was a bunch of new instructors brought on when there was talk of an OW class, but that also seems like vaporware.

Only they would know and I doubt telling SB members is on their list.

I thought for sure we'd be the first to know! hahaha

The two names that jumped out (or really...didn't jump out :11:) were Joe Talavera and Delia Milliron (sp?). I'm sure there are more.

The one that jumped out at me was Marc Hall ... but I'm not surprised.

My talk with Bob Sherwood at the beginning of October would tend to support the idea that the OW class won't be a reality any time soon. Logistics and financial realities just aren't going to support it.

My talk with Bob Sherwood at the beginning of October would tend to support the idea that the OW class won't be a reality any time soon. Logistics and financial realities just aren't going to support it.

Gee ... where've I heard that before ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Is Bob Sherwood still the training director?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom