Purchased gear thru Dive Gear Express - Great Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
So many times on the internet, and to include this forum, we see, hear and read people's complaints about this company or that website that we become callus to bad service and just expect it. :lam:

Yesterday,
I just witnessed a company, Dive Gear Express, go out of their way to provide exceptional customer service and during the “most busiest” time of the year...a few days before Christmas. I just bought my first Dive Rite BP/W kit. When I could not find what I was looking for locally here in Kuwait, I looked at different internet retailers and Dive Gear Express had what I was looking for at a decent price…I, however, was not expecting such fantastic support from the company that they provided; from the first person I talked with, Joyce, to the owner Mark.

I work for a US Contractor supporting our military in the Middle East and thus my mailing address is an APO (Army Post Office). When my APO address could not be verified in the "Official US Postal Service address verification" and my order could not be processed, Mark and Joyce work with me and we found a work-around that was more than fair to me in which Dive Gear Express was still compliant with US trade & shipping regulations and I will get my new Dive Gear sent to Kuwait where I am. So many other companies would have just blown me off during this time of the year. This commitment to the customer has earn my future loyalty...they will be the first place I look for future dive gear. Mark & Joyce, well done and thanks for all of your patience and efforts. :yeahbaby:

As happy and new loyal customer,

~Michael~

I shop frequently from DGE. They are a FANTASTIC small company, I only have good experiences to share. They have always shown excellent service and every order I make arrives in full, and I do order lots of bits and pieces that could easily be misplaced. Not one problem with DGE. Ever. I will keep shopping with them.

I have a email folder set aside with just DGE receipts. Who knows how much $$ I've spent with them. IF I do order from some other company (usually only because I want a certain item they don't carry) I'm a little apprehensive and wonder, OK what's going to happen now?

...They have always shown excellent service and every order I make arrives in full, and I do order lots of bits and pieces that could easily be misplaced. Not one problem with DGE. Ever.
Well, once I received the wrong item and it was of course resolved with Zero issues. I was even happy then, dealing with Joyce.

Another time I asked about the DiveRite jump reels i.e. why don't you carry them anymore? And soon afterwards they did. I love a company that actually listens when you have something good to say.

I like how they personalize Slap Straps and along the same lines I've asked about them doing personalized Laser marking on say the snap bolts, so e.g. one could have their name laser marked for a little more money (Cf. site). If it's not too expensive it would be nice. This one hasn't panned out yet, but I'm hoping so.

Dive Gear Express is also one of my favorite dive companies to deal with ......... a very well run business.

I'll also add my weight to this discussion. I've had nothing but fantastic experience with DGE. Yes they did once make a mistake, but fixed it up as soon as I let them know at their cost. Which is even more important.
They also went out of their way answering a number of questions i emailed to them prior to my first purchase. THey get a big thumbs up from me (and even better for them, i've now spent a significantly larger amount with them than I ever inteded).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom